DBMR has added a new report titled Global Sutures Market with analysis provides the insights which bring marketplace clearly into the focus and thus help organizations make better decisions. The data and the information regarding the industry are taken from consistent sources such as websites, annual reports of the companies, and journals which is then checked and validated by the market experts. Global Sutures Market report has been structured with transparent research studies which makes it of supreme quality. By exactly understanding customer requirement, one or more methods are used to construct this finest market research report. The report provides CAGR value fluctuation during the forecast period of 2020 – 2027 for the market.
Global Sutures Market is registering a substantial CAGR of 6.52% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in the market value can be attributed to the increasing geriatric population all over the globe and regular technological advancement.
Get Sample Report + All Related Graphs & Charts @
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major market competitors currently working in the global sutures market are B. Braun Melsungen AG, Medtronic, Medical Devices Business Services, Inc., Boston Scientific Corporation, Smith & Nephew, DemeTECH Corporation, Atramat, Sutures India, EndoEvolution, LLC, Surgical Specialties Corporation, Mellon Medical B.V., CONMED Corporation, W. L. Gore & Associates, Inc., Medline Industries, Inc, Teleflex Incorporated, Zimmer Biomet, Integra LifeSciences Corporation, Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc., Péters Surgical, Kono Seisakusho Co.,Ltd., AD Surgical, An American Company, Dolphin Sutures, USIOL Inc., Lotus Surgicals among others.
Sutures are a particular linear suture material that is used for hemostasis and tissue suturing in the course of surgery or trauma. They are also used to close surgical scar tissue. It is a medical device that used to stitch the wound. In multiple diseases including neuropathic ulcers, pediatric pulmonary surgery, diabetic ulcers and skin ulcers, surgical sutures used to close wound. It is generally known as stiches, which includes thread with a needle.
Global Sutures Market By Product (Suture Threads, Automated Suturing Devices), Type (Multifilament Sutures, Monofilament Sutures), Application (Cardiovascular Surgery, General Surgery, Gynecological Surgery, Orthopedic Surgeries, Ophthalmic Surgery, Cosmetic & Plastic Surgery, Neurological Surgery, Other Applications), End User (Hospitals, Ambulatory Surgical Centers, Clinics & Physician Offices), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global sutures market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)
Key Developments in the Market:
- In July 2018, DePuy Synthes announced the limited offering of Dynacord suture in the U.S. The Dynacord suture is meant to heal soft tissue, such as the shoulder rotator cuff, and to avoid the loss of suture tension in arthroscopic rotator cuff surgery.
- In August 2017, Ethicon, part of Johnson & Johnson medical devices companies introduced Proxisure suturing device in U.S., which is designed to enhance accuracy in minimally-invasive surgery. With this launch Ethicon expanded its product portfolio.
Global sutures market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of sutures market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
- Surging incidents of surgical procedures, is driving the growth of the market
- Easy adoption due to the approval of FDA and CE marking, fosters the market growth
- Increasing geriatric population all over the globe, is also the factor for market growth
- Regular technological advancement, is helping the market to grow
- Surging demand for minimally invasive surgery, hinders the market growth
- Availability of other wound care products, restraints the market growth
- Unfavorable taxation policies, restricts the market growth
Grab Your Report at an Impressive 30% Discount! Please click [email protected] https://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-sutures-market
Segmentation: Global Sutures Market
- Suture Threads
- Absorbable Sutures
- Synthetic Sutures
- Polyglactin 910 Sutures
- Poliglecaprone 25 Sutures
- Polydioxanone Sutures
- Polyglycolic Acid Sutures
- Other Synthetic Sutures
- Natural Sutures
- Synthetic Sutures
- Non-Absorbable Sutures
- Nylon Sutures
- Prolene Sutures
- Stainless Steel Sutures
- Other Non-Absorbable Sutures
- Absorbable Sutures
- Automated Suturing Devices
- Disposable Automated Suturing Devices
- Reusable Automated Suturing Devices
- Multifilament Sutures
- Monofilament Sutures
- Cardiovascular Surgery
- General Surgery
- Gynecological Surgery
- Orthopedic Surgeries
- Ophthalmic Surgery
- Cosmetic & Plastic Surgery
- Neurological Surgery
- Other Applications
By End User
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers (ASCS)
- Clinics & Physician Offices
Research Methodology: Global Sutures Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others
Note: If you have any special requirements, please let us know and we will offer you the report as you want.
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475
Email: [email protected]