Pune, India, Jan. 08, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The global dermal fillers market is set to gain traction from the increasing usage of hyaluronic acid dermal fillers as they are considered to be the gold standard material for facial fillers, such as restoration of volume/fullness, scar treatment, lip enhancement, and wrinkle correction. The report further mentions that the market size was USD 3.73 billion in 2019 and is projected to reach USD 6.64 billion by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 9.3% during the forecast period.
Increasing Need to Appear Youthful and Healthy will Favor Growth
In today’s world, the demand for non-invasive or minimally invasive procedures and cosmetic surgeries, such as filler injections and botulinum toxin injections has surged rapidly. People are seeking out for pain-free and easy techniques to appear healthy and youthful, unlike invasive cosmetic surgeries. The American Society of Plastic Surgeons, for instance, reported that since 2000, the number of minimally invasive cosmetic surgeries has increased to 200%. It has shown no indication of reducing. These factors are expected to bolster the dermal fillers market growth in the near future. However, the high cost of these fillers may hamper growth.
Request a Sample Copy of the Research Report: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/dermal-fillers-market-100939
Hyaluronic Segment Generated 77.0% Share in 2019
Based on material, the hyaluronic acid segment earned 77.0% in the dermal fillers market and dominated in 2019. This growth is attributable to the increasing number of new product launches under this segment by prominent companies worldwide.
COVID-19 Pandemic: Delay of Non-COVID-related Procedures May Obstruct Growth
The COVID-19 pandemic has affected the healthcare sector across the globe. The prolonged lockdown has caused cancellation or postponement of non-COVID-related healthcare procedures to maintain safety. Allergan stated in its quarterly report that it showcased a decline of around 0.5% in revenue compared, compared to last year. But, numerous dermatological centers and specialty clinics have exhibited 70% increase in virtual consultations requests amid the lockdown period. We are offering in-depth research reports to help you better understand the current scenario and take steps accordingly.
To get to know more about the short-term and long-term impact of COVID-19 on this market, please visit: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/industry-reports/dermal-fillers-market-100939
Increasing Investments in Research and Development Activities to Propel Growth in Europe
Geographically, North America procured USD 1.72 billion in terms of revenue in 2019. The American Society of Plastic Surgeons declared that in the U.S., approximately 15.9 million minimally-invasive cosmetic procedures were performed in 2018. It is one of the most significant factors responsible for the high demand for these fillers in this region.
On the other hand, Europe held the second-highest market position in 2019 because of the rising geriatric population in the region. Besides, the surging investments in research and developments activities in the region would propel growth. In Asia Pacific, is set to exhibit the highest CAGR throughout the forthcoming years backed by the increasing awareness of people living in Asian countries to enhance their physical appearances.
Quick Buy – Dermal Fillers Market Research Report: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/checkout-page/100939
Key Players Focus on Introducing Novel Products to Intensify Competition
The market houses a large number of organizations that are nowadays mainly focusing on launching technologically advanced products to cater to the high demand from customers worldwide. Below are the two latest industry developments:
- August 2020: Revance introduced its new line of dermal fillers named RHA (resilient hyaluronic acid) collection. The company aims to strengthen its position in the aesthetics industry by developing a sophisticated category of unique products and services. It is also trying to offer state-of-the-art experiences to customers and patients.
- April 2019: Allergan unveiled Juvéderm® VOLUX, its latest facial fillers at the 17th Aesthetic & Anti-Aging World Congress (AMWC) in Europe. It is equipped with the innovative VYCROSS® technology and hyaluronic acid (HA). It can create and restore volume in the jaw and chin area for around 18 to 24 months.
A list of all the renowned manufacturers operating in the global market:
- ALLERGAN (Dublin, Ireland)
- Revance Therapeutics, Inc. (California, U.S.)
- Merz Pharma (Frankfurt, Germany)
- Galderma (Lausanne, Switzerland)
- Sinclair Pharma (London, U.K.)
- Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd (Mumbai, India)
- BIOPLUS CO., LTD. (South Korea)
- Bioxis Pharmaceuticals (Lyon, France)
- SCULPT Luxury Dermal Fillers LTD (U.K.)
- DR. Korman (Kiryat Bialik, Israel)
- Prollenium Medical Technologies (Toronto, Canada)
- Suneva Medical (California, U.S.)
- Anika Therapeutics, Inc. (Massachusetts, U.S.)
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/speak-to-analyst/dermal-fillers-market-100939
Table of Contents:
- Research Scope
- Market Segmentation
- Research Methodology
- Definitions and Assumptions
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Market Drivers
- Market Restraints
- Market Opportunities
- Key Insights
- Overview of the Number of Dermal Fillers Procedures by Key Countries
- Overview of Price Analysis of Types of Dermal Fillers
- Overview of Regulatory Scenario by Key Countries
- Overview of Reimbursement Scenario by Key Countries
- New Product Launches
- Pipeline Analysis-Key Products
- Impact of COVID-19 on Dermal Fillers Market
- Global Dermal Fillers Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2016-2027
- Key Findings / Summary
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Material
- Hyaluronic Acid
- Calcium Hydroxylapatite
- Poly-L-lactic Acid
- PMMA (Poly (methyl methacrylate))
- Fat Fillers
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Product
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Application
- Scar Treatment
- Wrinkle Correction Treatment
- Lip Enhancement
- Restoration of Volume/ Fullness
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By End User
- Specialty & Dermatology Clinics
- Hospitals & Clinics
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Region
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Get your Customized Research Report: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/customization/dermal-fillers-market-100939
SECONDARY RESEARCH IS CONDUCTED TO DERIVE THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION:
- Details such as revenues, market share, strategies, growth rate, product & their pricing by region/country for all major companies
- Details in relation to prevalence, incidence, patient numbers, distribution of patients, average price of treatment, etc.
- Number of end user facilities by region/country and average annual spending or procurement of devices by type of end user facility
- Number of procedures and average price of procedures
- Replacement rate and pricing of capital equipment
- Market dynamics in relation to the market under focus – Drivers, restraints, trends, and opportunities
- Market & technological trends, new product developments, product pipeline.
Have a Look at Related Reports:
Intravenous Immunoglobulins Market Share and Global Trend By Indication (Primary Immunodeficiency, Chronic Inflammatory Demyelinating Polyneuropathy (CIDP), Guillain-Barré Syndrome (GBS), Immune Thrombocytopenic Purpura (ITP), Multifocal Motor Neuropathy (MMN)), Form (Liquid, Lyophilized), End User (Hospitals, Clinics, Homecare) & Geography Forecast till 2025
Parkinson’s disease drugs Market Share and Global Trend By Drug Class (Decarboxylase Inhibitors, Dopamine Agonists, Monoamine Oxidase Type B (MAO-B) Inhibitor, Catechol-O-Methyltransferase (COMT) Inhibitors), Route of Administration (Oral, Injection, Transdermal), Distribution Channels (Hospital Pharmacy, Retail Pharmacy, Online Pharmacy) & Geography Forecast till 2026
Neurodegenerative Diseases Drugs Market Share and Global Trend By Drug Class (Immunomodulator, Interferons, Decarboxylase Inhibitors, Dopamine Agonists), By Disease Indication (Multiple Sclerosis, Parkinson’s Disease, Alzheimer’s Disease, Spinal Muscular Atrophy (SMA)), By Route of Administration(Oral, Injection, Transdermal) By End User(Hospital Pharmacy, Retail Pharmacy, Online Pharmacy) and Geography Forecast till 2026
Immunology Market Share and Global Trend By Drug Class ( Monoclonal antibody (mAb), Fusion Proteins, Immunosuppressants, Polyclonal antibody (pAb) ), By Disease Indication ( Rheumatoid Arthritis, Psoriatic Arthritis, Plaque Psoriasis, Ankylosing Spondylitis, Inflammatory Bowel Disease, Prophylaxis of Organ Rejection ), By Distribution Channel ( Hospital Pharmacies, Retail Pharmacies, Online Pharmacies) & Geography Forecast till 2025
Diabetes Treatment Devices Market Share and Global Trend By Product (Insulin Pens, Insulin Pumps, Insulin Jet Injectors, Insulin Syringes, Others), By Distribution Channel (Institutional Sales (Hospitals, Clinics), Retail Sales (Hospital Pharmacies, Retail Pharmacies, Online Pharmacies)) & Geography Forecast till 2026
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them to address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
At Fortune Business Insights™ we aim at highlighting the most lucrative growth opportunities for our clients. We, therefore, offer recommendations, making it easier for them to navigate through technological and market-related changes. Our consulting services are designed to help organizations identify hidden opportunities and understand prevailing competitive challenges.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US :+1 424 253 0390
UK : +44 2071 939123
APAC : +91 744 740 1245
Fortune Business Insights™
LinkedIn | Twitter | Blogs
Press Release: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/press-release/dermal-fillers-market-9173